CT-3442 Rapid Tournament
- Date Added: Friday, 27 May 2011
Price: $399.95 MSRP
The FEISOL Tournament Class tripods is a class of its own, with superior engineering in every aspect of design, construction, quality, and performance. In the world of tripods, the FEISOL Tournament Class is unrivaled in every way.
The FEISOL CT-3442 is an engineering marvel, crafted from the finest materials in the industry. It features a body frame constructed from7075 aluminum alloy, a material normally only used in the aerospace industry, and legs created from a specialized carbon fibre with superior strength compared to regular carbon fibre. This allows the CT-3442 Rapid Tournament to give serious photographers exactly what they are looking for: maximum strength and minimum, weight.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3442 Rapid Tournament include:
- FEISOL’s new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Reverse-folding legs that fold 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- Weight of just 1.05 kg (2.31 pounds)
- Base diameter of 80 mm (3.1 inches)
- Superior-alloy precision engineered parts that respond to the finest adjustments
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters possible (28 mm /1.1 inch), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance.
- Comes with free FEISOL carrying case
- Adjustment tools are included
The CT-3442 Rapid Tournament features an optional center column upgrade kit. The optional centre column upgrade is constructed with lightweight carbon-fibres and adds only a little more than one pound of additional weight.
The design of the upgraded attachment is very strong and is able to secure the tripod body with three stainless steel screws. This keeps the tripod center entirely immobile even at its maximum height, allowing stable and precise operation.
The CT-3442 is the clear choice for you, the serious photographer who demands perfection in every shot. And like you, the the FEISOL CT-3442 sets standards of quality that others can only attempt to reach.
|MAX Height with center column||Max with out Center column||Folded Length||Min. Height||Weight with Center column||Max Load||Max Tube Diameter|